Stand-Alone TDI Wire Harnesses
Fast Forward Automotive has designed and manufactured made-to-measure, stand-alone TDI and 2.0L/1.8T/VR6 wire harnesses and engine management systems for Volkswagen Diesel and Gasoline Engines since 1997!
- Volkswagen MK1 / MK2 / MK3 / Vanagon / Eurovan, etc.
- Toyota Pickup, 4Runner, etc.
- Ford Ranger, Explorer, etc.
- Jeep CJ / YJ / XJ
- Suzuki Samurai
- Power Stations and Generators
- Marine Applications
Beyond OE quality built into every harness!
- All harnesses are custom manufactured so that each component is located exactly where you need them to be.
- All harnesses are made with new wire and terminals.
- All cables have a thick PVC jacket that is sealed against water ingress for the ultimate in moisture and abrasion protection.
- All cables are fully shielded against external signal interference.
- All cables are laser engraved so that the labeling will never disappear, even with brake cleaner!
- All harnesses are fully bench tested and documented to give you lifetime of trouble free use.
We can make any Volkswagen Engine, TDI, 2L, 1.8T, VR6 etc. work in just about anything!
Pricing for all harnesses is: C $695 / US $495 plus options
Our pricing includes both the ECU to Vehicle and ECU to Engine harnesses as pictured. We do not "clip and strip" and hand it back to you like others!
TDI Installation and Documentation Notes for various vehicles.
How do I order a Made to Measure, Stand Alone Harness?
We would love to have a "Buy it now" option, however, we want to design the best solution for your conversion. In order to that, we will take the following steps:
- Contact us, or complete the form below and we can make you a quote for your specific needs!
- After we receive your information, we make sure that you have all the correct parts needed to do the engine conversion and go over any questions you may have.
- You provide us with basic measurements from your vehicle so that we know where everything goes.
- You send us the core items for us to modify, or optionally, we can provide all the necessary hardware in case you are missing something.
- We review your core parts and confirm everything with you before starting work.
- We build your made to measure, standalone harness, install the necessary software, electrically test and document everything.
- You pay us with Interac eTransfer, PayPal or Transferwise.
- We send you your new harness!
- We assist you with any questions that you may have during the installation.
- You are a happy customer! :-)
What Assembly Options do we have?
Most people ask us to make the simplest and most efficient harness as possible. This is all customized for you! This is some of the options we can do!
- Delete Immobilizer, EGR, Anti Shutter Valve, Coolant Glow Plugs, MAF, O2 Sensor Delete, Turbo Actuator Electronics, etc.
- Support for Air Conditioning
- Support for Cruise Control
- Additional Relays for a Lift Pump, Intercooler Fans, etc.
- Glow Plug and Check Engine LEDs
- Tachometer and Pedal Logic Adapters
- Vehicle Speed Sensors and Speed Calibrators
- Larger Turbo Chargers and Injector Nozzles
- Genuine Malone ECU Software
- Many more options are available!
- Hybrid harness so that one can run an more advanced "ALH" ECU on the older 1Z and AHU motors - especially useful if you want to run custom software that requires a 3 or 4 bar MAP sensor.
- Adapt Volkswagen / Audi instrument pods to work in your vehicle.
- Custom CAN bus gateways for Common Rail engines.
- Don't forget we can supply Turbos, Injectors and other items to complete your project.
Mark from Michigan - AHU / Vanagon harness
I received the wiring harness last week and all I can say is WOW. This thing is quite a sight to behold. I am really impressed with your craftsmanship and attention to detail with these harnesses. I can't wait to get it all wired up to the TDI engine!
Kyle from British Columbia - ALH / Samurai harness
I was impressed with the wiring harness and the turn around time to get it done. I liked the simplicity of your system and that is was easy to install.
Bob from California - BEW / Jeep harness
Thanks I got it today! Definitely looks great! Beautiful. That upgrade to the relays, attention to wiring, terminals.. is superior to anything I've seen, ever! Totally impressed....
Tyler from New York - ALH / Toyota harness
Shoutout for David Marshall at Fast Forward Automotive. Received my ALH harness today, and it sure looks amazing. Looks better than a factory engineered VW harness. Also a modified harness diagram, labeling all circuits in harness like a factory manual. Couldn’t be happier!!!