Stand Alone Wire Harnesses
Fast Forward Automotive has designed and manufactured made to measure, stand alone wire harnesses and engine management systems for Volkswagen Diesel and Gasoline Engines since 1997.
Beyond OE quality built into every harness!
- All harnesses are custom manufactured so that each component is located exactly where you need them to be.
- All of our harnesses are made with new wire and terminals.
- All cables have a thick PVC jacket that is sealed against water ingress for the ultimate in moisture and abrasion protection.
- All cables are fully shielded against external signal interference.
- All cables are laser engraved so that the labeling will never disappear, even with brake cleaner!
- All harnesses are fully bench tested and documented to give you lifetime of trouble free use.
- Volkswagen MK1 / MK2 / MK3 / Vanagon etc.
- Toyota Pickup, 4Runner, etc.
- Ford Ranger, Explorer, etc.
- Jeep CJ / YJ / XJ
- Suzuki Samurai
- Power Stations and Generators
We can make a TDI or 1.8T work in just about anything!
How do I order a Made to Measure, Stand Alone Harness?
We would love to have a "Buy it now" option, however, we want to design the best solution for your conversion. In order to that, we will take the following steps:
- Contact us, or complete the form below and we can make you a quote for your specific needs!
- After receiving your information, we make sure that you have all the correct parts needed to do the engine conversion and go over any questions you may have.
- You provide us with basic measurements from your vehicle so that we know where everything goes.
- You send us the core items for us to modify, or optionally, we can provide all the necessary hardware in case you are missing something.
- We review your core parts and confirm everything with you before starting work.
- We build your made to measure harness, install the necessary software.
- You pay us with Interac eTransfer, PayPal or Transferwise.
- We send you your new harness!
- We assist you with any questions that you may have during the installation.
- You are a happy customer! :-)
What Assembly Options do I have?
Most people ask us to make the simplest and most efficient harness as possible. This is all customized for you! This is some of the options we can do!
- Delete Immobilizer, EGR, Anti Shutter Valve, Coolant Glow Plugs, MAF, O2 Sensor Delete, Turbo Actuator Electronics, etc etc
- Support for Air Conditioning
- Support for Cruise Control
- Additional Relays for a Lift Pump, Intercooler Fans, etc.
- Glow Plug and Check Engine LEDs
- Tachometer and Pedal Logic Adapters
- Vehicle Speed Sensors and Speed Calibrators
- Larger Turbo Chargers and Injector Nozzles
- Genuine Malone ECU Software
- Many more options are available!
- Hybrid harness so that one can run an more advanced "ALH" ECU on the older 1Z and AHU motors - especially useful if you want to run custom software that requires a 3 or 4 bar MAP sensor.
- Adapt Volkswagen / Audi instrument pods to work in your vehicle.
- Custom CAN bus gateways for Common Rail engines.
- Don't forget we can supply Turbos, Injectors and other items to complete your project.